Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Branching out

Okay, that was a lame title! lol -- but I have begun to make my "branch" pages for my family heritage album. This one stars my maternal great-grandparents Arthur Lee and Maggie Ophelia (Westbrook) Campbell. The larger photo at the bottom is of my grandfather, as he is my direct ancestor. I didn't have a photo of his sister who died while still an infant, so I used a silhouette, but now my mother tells me she has a photo of baby Maggie Idora -- she just doesn't know where. As she put it, "Maggie Idora is buried twice; once in Deport and also in my house!"

If you'd like details on the designers/kits I used, you can hop over to my craft blog page here. There's also a bit in that post about my plans for the branch pages. In addition to those "strictly facts" pages, I want to make separate pages for special pictures, or particular people, or whatever reason pops into my head!

You can click on the image if you'd like to see it larger.

Oh, yes -- my page about my grandmother was featured on Faith Sisters' "Made Ya Look Monday" page this week! Woooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment